I am using an old Redmine system (version Redmine 1.3.2.stable.9240) and want to transfer the data to my new JIRA system (version 7.0.5) using the redmine data transfer. I managed to connect to the redmine system using the REST component of redmine. The connect to the redmine system works fine (means I did not get anmy errors) but then i cannot see any projects to select. Someone gots a hint for me how to fix that problem???
oliver
Hi Oliver, it's not clear to me if you are using the JIRA Redmine importer plugin, or if you built something tailor made? If you a chance you missed it, this does exist and looks relatively well documented:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira/importing-data-from-redmine-313459706.html
Hi Jonas, yes i am using the JIRA redmine importer, see the following Screens (sorry only in german )
1. Step connect to the redmine Server:
STEP1.png
2. Step select Projects:
STEP3.png
No Projects are shown
Finaly the Project screen of my redmine system.
STEP4.png
Do you think the "Projects Tree View plugin" is the Problem???
Oliver
Hello, we are also experiencing the same issue. (Redmine version 1.3.0.stable)
Connecting works fine, but no projects are displayed. See below for Redmine plugins.
Redmine.PNG
Same for me, using Version 0.0.3
RMPI.png
Hi Jonas,
yes i am using the JIRA Redmine importer plugin. I know this documentation this is the matter why i am triyng to use the JIRA Redmine importer plugin
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.