I would like the current logged in user to be set when creating a ticket from a url.
e.g.:
https://viewthespace.atlassian.net/secure/CreateIssueDetails!init.jspa?pid=15005&issuetype=1&labels=build-reliability&priority=2&description=CI SPY: https://ci-spy.herokuapp.com/files/1849&summary=Flaky spec: spec/controllers/activities_controller_spec.rb
How can I do that?
Hi @Gustavo Matias
I am unsure and doubt this is possible. The way I see it, there are 2 ways to go about this:
Hope this helps.
@Ismael Jimoh for some reason that didn't work. It does work when creating the ticket from within JIRA, but the use case here is when creating through the create issue details url I posted above. any ideas?
I am not sure why it fails but to reduce point of error fix the white space before summary.
I have seen rest calls fail due to white spaces in the URL. So let us rule this out first.
Secondly if the issue is successfully created please make sure you place the post function after the create event else it may fail.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.