Hi All - Newbie here. I am working with the Jira cloud implementation. I am investigating a project that I think was created with default settings. I press the "+" button on the far side of the Jira screen, select the project, and then select the "Epic" Issue Type, I see a screen to enter an Epic. Likewise with "Task" Issue Type. I see that the two screens are different.
Wanting to see why the screens are different, I dug into the screen settings, but I can't see the configuration that is causing them to be different. I see this project is using a "Scrum Issue Type Screen Theme", which assigns both the Epic and the Task issue types to "Scrum Default Screen Theme". Looking into this scheme and its screen assignment, I don't see any different handling of Epic and Type issue types.
Can someone help me understand why these Epic and Task entry screens are different?