I am following the instructions here:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucket/publishing-a-website-on-bitbucket-cloud-221449776.html
I am using the Bitbucket cloud service. I created a repository under the my team with the same name. I created and committed a "index.html" in the root folder.
but going to the page, it says: Repository not found
Not sure what else I am missing.
Here are all the settings (with team/repo name changed)
Team: myteamRepository: myteamindex.html created at: https://bitbucket.org/myteam/myteam/src/master/ (so https://bitbucket.org/myteam/myteam/src/master/index.html)https://myteam.bitbucket.io/index.html
Am I missing something here?
Hi Jason! You're missing a small part:
Remember that the repository must be called "myteam.bitbucket.io". I have checked your account and looks like it's just called "myteam". Please add the full name and let us know if you can now see your website
myteam
.bitbucket.io
Best regards,
Ana
Thank you, that worked. Wasn't reading it as it requiring the URL as being part of the repo name too
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.