Hi all.
I made a dashboard with PIECHART gadget and sometimes I am receiving this message:
Looks like we can't show you the content of this gadget due to its configuration.
Any ideas?
Hello Ricardo,
I hope you are having a nice day.
There are two bugs that can be possibly causing this error which is based on the gadget filter, however, one o them only happens on Cloud.
Can you please let us know if you are using JIRA Cloud or Server?
Here are the possible bugs that you might be facing:
1 - Pie Chart Gadget Cannot Parse JQL with Nested Filter and WAS operator
Happens when all the 3 requirements below are met:
Workaround:
"Flatten" all of the filters into one and use that for the Pie Chart.
I.e. instead of using a nicely modular "sub-filter":
filter = "testfilter"
Build a filter that includes the contents of the "sub-filter" directly inline:
status changed to Closed after "2016/09/02" AND status changed to Closed before "2017/09/01"
2 - Filters affected by JRA-62386 are breaking Pie Charts
Happens when your Cloud filter is referencing a project by the database ID and not the projects name.
Share the filter only with groups/users that have permission to view the projects in the filter
Let us know if this information helps.
Hi Petterson and thanks for your time.
We are using SERVER version
I looked at both possibilities and none of then applies to our scenario.
As I told, the difficult part is that it works sometimes.
The Query is simple:
project = ENTELHG AND type = Story AND status != Cancelled ORDER BY Rank ASC
Now it is working:
But sometimes not:
I would like to kindly ask you to double-check if the project is not been configured with the Database ID in the query when the problem happens again.
Sometimes when a user runs the query and accidentally click on the button to save it, the project name can be updated with the ID.
Also, check in the JavaScript console if it is returning any errors.
This is the query:
As I told you, it is intermittent. Now it stops working.
And yes, we have one error in javascript console:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.