I am used to Rally, and I am evaluating if it's possible to use JIRA+Greenhopper to do Kanban based user story management. So far, I've discovered that with a lot of work, I can get around JIRA's naive assumpion that a user story can be treated like an issue (which is total bullshit, a user story is NOT an issue, it's a requirement. Issues have resolutions, user stories get released, the two are just not the same) It looks like I can disable most of the out of the box features designed for issue tracking, and use the system instead to create real user stories, with the proper status changes and fields and workflow to be managed in a Kanban board.
This is turning out to be very complicated. It's taking a lot of work to configure JIRA to provide real user story tracking functionality. Rally works out of the box to treat user stories as user stories as opposed to issues. I am wondering if anyone has tried this? I am affraid that after all the work I do, I will keep running into JIRA forcing me to treat a user story as if it was an issue.