Hello,
1. I've got problem with _MSG_gadget errors at titles in dashboard.
2. I see an error "The Atlassian Marketplace server is not reachable. Available application updates will not appear on this page." in applications tab.
Everything happend after installing SSL certificate to JIRA. I saw many questions about this topic but nothing helps. For example for point 2. i followed this instruction: https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/the-atlassian-marketplace-server-is-not-reachable-due-to-peer-not-authenticated-321850263.html?utm_medium=hercules-issue-view&_ga=2.124477066.1657909378.1553608288-567659681.1532674618&utm_source=SAC&utm_content=420060
but error has not disappeared. Maybe something is wrong with my JVM ?
Hi,
try to figure it out by this troubleshooting article.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-fix-gadget-titles-showing-as-__msg_gadget-813697086.html
Where did you install new cert? Into reverse proxy or JVM keystore?
I've installed cert into
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.8.0_191\lib\security\cacerts"
AND
"C:\Program Files\Atlassian\JIRA\jre\lib\security\cacerts"
Try to follow that article and you will see if it will help.
1 Jira Applications with SSL Configured - all results with connection succesful
2 Jira applications with port forwarding configured - I don't think that there is some application with port forwading. I've configured JIRA at config.bat to work on ports 80 and 443.
3 Jira applications with a broken Application Link - there's no such an error in atlassian-jira.log
4 Jira applications with a broken Proxy configuration - I've added to JVM those parameters:
Dhttp.proxyHost=mydomain.seDhttp.nonProxyHosts=mydomain.seDhttp.proxyPort=443Dhttp.nonProxyPort=80Dhttp.auth.ntlm.domain=DOMAIN
Dhttp.proxyHost=mydomain.se
Dhttp.nonProxyHosts=mydomain.se
Dhttp.proxyPort=443
Dhttp.nonProxyPort=80
And that helped me with _MSG_gadget
And that helped me with
_MSG_gadget
But there's still problem with <span>"</span><span>The Atlassian Marketplace server is not reachable. Available application updates will not appear on this page." in applications tab.</span> So the problem is probably still with proxy settings. What else should i add there ?
1) remove your domain from nonproxyhosts, you can set here localhost if needed and remove nonproxyport
2) can you share your INSTALL-DIR/conf/server.xml?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.