Hi!
I recently found the announcement that the new addon for google sheets was released, (https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Agile-articles/Try-the-new-Jira-Cloud-add-on-for-Google-Sheets/ba-p/1016436), allowing for JIRA data to be imported in sheets via a simple =JIRA() command.
My problem is that the import does not update reliably and that you have to manually refresh the formula. Does anyone have an idea on how I could make sure that the formula is updated automatically, so that my sheets are always up to date? Any help would be appreciated.
Many thanks!
Jannik
I have the same problem, any update?
Best,
Unfortunately nothing yet. I have not managed to solve the problem so far.
Check: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/API-54%C2%A0
Thanks @Jordi Guerrero I already up voted it, hope they will take a look at it!
Sometimes the Jira formula in spreadsheet goes to 0, meaning it doesn't fetch any data. Is there a formula or any macro i can record to execute the refresh function at a scheduled time. My requirement is to refresh the sheet to get latest data using a formula or script. Can someone help.
Check this thread, all your answers should be in there:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-articles/Try-the-new-Jira-Cloud-add-on-for-Google-Sheets/ba-p/1016436?utm_source=atlcomm&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=immediate_general_comment&utm_content=topic
Thank you Jannik, the comments section might help me to find a workaround. Really grateful
Anyone have any ideas on how to create a function that can trigger a refresh of a jira query. The timer max is once every hour and I have users that are constantly updating jira and would like to pull in the data with a greater frequency rate.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.