It´s possivble associate two custom fields?
example:
I would like to be able to start from a custom fields select simple list to associate or concatenate the options and depending on the option show items of a checkbox.
That would be nice! The only related field I know is cascading select list. You might try this one, but it will be great to have dependent fields in JIRA.
Thanks, Ewa
@Carlos Nunes If you will use insight objects for this custom field -> you can use Insight Referenced Object (single)' Field.or if you want simple list which contains few elements you can use Select List (cascading)
thanks for your reply,
The first option I did not understand.
Regarding the second option that is the problem, I can use a Select List (cascading) but I want it to be multi select the second option.
Example:optionA: 1, 2, 3optionB: 4, 5, 6when I choose the optionB I would like to select for example 4 and 5.that is the problem, I do not pretend one option, but two.
@Carlos Nunes You can use Insight Custom Field and Insight Referenced Objects (multiple)
Thanks again for answeringThanks for your help.
but I do not see that custom field.Is it available for all Jira versions?I have the 7.13.I do not see this "Insight Referenced Objects"anywhere.
@Carlos Nunes Please check insight plugin(If you have this plugin you can use its custom-fields):1.Go to add-ons:2.Then check insight plugin:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.