How do you take advantage of the Kanban backlog for a Kanban board in the same project with Scrum boards?
We have two dev teams, each running scrum with dedicated scrum boards in one project. In that same project, we have a Kanban board for our production support team. (We had this Kanban board in a separate project, but needed to consolidate into one project for various reasons).
I had to adjust the project workflow to include a Backlog status (assigned upon creation of an issue) in order to take advantage of the Kanban backlog, but bizarrely this somehow conflicts with our Scrum backlogs. Any issues with status = Backlog do not, in fact, show up in the Scrum backlogs. It's important for our Kanban board to have both a `Backlog` status as well as a `To Do` status, as backlog is where we prioritize, and To Do is the queue for work that's ready for dev.
Is there something I am missing? Have I configured this wrong?
Thanks in advance!