How to edit or delete a label in Next-gen projects and put a color ?
Was it possible to edit/delete labels in the classic projects?
As far as I see it is not yet possible in the next-gen projects to assign a card color to a label.
@Jakub Sławiński Thanks you, my need is in the next-gen projects
Hello, is this option available? It's been a year and I was wondering if you, Guys, have managed to add it Thanks for info!
This is going to be an important feature for allowing people to transition from Trello to Jira next-gen, as the current export-import process from Trello to Jira next-gen screws up labels. The ability to clean them up in bulk after the import, as well as to have them honor the colors contained in the Trello export CSV, would make that transition easier.
No news ?
I'd love to see an update from the Next Gen product team on this request.
My ten cents:
I would also like a way to delete the default labels. I see over a dozen labels that I just want to get rid of. There's hardly any control under Project Settings- where I would expect to find labels (similar to components on classic projects.)
There is an open ticket for this request. Please vote on it to help prioritize it for the Atlasssian next-gen team. https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-17867.
+1
need to add label management, there is no way to delete wrong labels or clean them up to use more effectively. thanks a bunch!
They just bought Trello to kill the business I'm soooo disappointed not being able to have my labels on the cards ...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.