Hi All, my name is Dmitry Melikov, and I’m a Product Manager at Atlassian working on next-gen Jira projects. We are in the process of gathering requirements for Jira next-gen project configuration templates (alternatives to schemes).
As part of the process , we would like to hear from you! What are some of the current challenges you are facing when it comes to administering Jira projects at scale?
E.g. we are interested to discuss these questions in particular (but not limited with them):
- Should project’s configuration be tied with an original template? Or should a template be just a starting point for a project configuration (and therefore project configuration could be customised)? Why?
- Who should be able to create a project from a template?
- Is it important for you to update configuration of many projects simultaneously?
- Etc.
I am hoping this discussion will give us the insights we need to build a great solution for administering next-gen jira projects at scale. Alternatively if you would like to have a one-on-one conversation please email me at dmelikov[at]atlassian.com and I will setup a time for us to chat.
Thanks in advance for your time,
—Dmitry