Hi there,
I'm trying to find the connectivity logs, I have a form in confluence that is emailing out to Jira Service desk mailbox, but it does not raise a ticket (all other emails do that I know of)
therefore I want to check the relevant logs, I checked the documentation but it does not say where the logs are, any help?
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/troubleshooting-jira-service-desk-incoming-mail-790960076.html
thanks
Hey @Stephen Bell ,
Maybe the docs have changed in the last few months. I was running into the same problem but then found in the link you shared
"In Service Desk 3.x and later this will be found in JIRA Administration (cog icon) > Applications > JIRA Service Desk - Email requests instead. "
And there were the connectivity logs!
Anyway, hope this helps!
Thanks I will try that when I can
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.