I created new project with kanban board. But i dont see any way i can add existing project so that i can get list of all tasks from other project. I am site admin so i guess that i enough to do this. I have tried to follow this link
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/How-do-I-create-boards-in-existing-project-in-the-new-JIRA/qaq-p/670558
But i dont get any option to add existing project while creating project with kanban board. Please help
Hi Kiran,
If you click on the magnifying glass on the left hand side and then select Advanced search for Boards at the bottom, that will take you to a list of all boards.
At that point you can search for a board that you want to copy, click the 3 dot menu to the right of the board and select Copy.
Or you can simple click the Create board button on the top right of the page.
Which of the following best conveys what you are trying to do?
in #1 you would edit the filter of the existing Kanban board via Board settings > general. In #2 you could Create board in the view all boards screen.
I did following steps
1. I created new project
2. Selected Kanban template
Now i want to add all issues from another project say project B. How to do this?
Second scenario
I already have existing project say project B. How can i add kanban board in it because it doesnt have any board
Perfect Many thanks
I need a project with two boards but this is not a software development project, which kind of projects supports more than 1 board?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.