I need to view resource planning in ghantt chart view.
I am new to using jira software.
Please help me.
You can get plugins that will give you Ghantt chart gadgets to place on your Jira dashboards. Gadget Utilities For Jira was the one we used, and it used to be free.
Thank you for your response.
Please find the attachment. I did not find any Gadget Utilities For Jira. Please help me with clear Explanation.
Better to go into Jira and then access the Market Place via the Jira Administration menu by clicking on Add-ons. (see below)
You can search the market place from there and also make the install of the plugin. Read the documentation first though.
This is assuming you are the jira admin...
Or..... https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?product=jira&query=Gadget%20Utilities%20For%20Jira
Hello @EFF DT , I can recomend you our new aplication for Jira - Amethyst Project.
Contact me if you have any questions (marek.vejrosta@morosystems.cz).
Can you please guide me to install this software in my jirasoftware.
I have tried to add this from my jira software. But not showing anything related to search.
Help me.
Do you have Jira Admin permissions?
Access the Market Place via the Jira Administration menu by clicking on Add-ons. Then search the for the above Amethyst Project - from there you can do a free trial or purchase.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.