I intentionally put this question a shocking title for JIRA developers to pay attention This might be a similar one of "On the Service Desk portal page, how do I hide the "Help Center" link from users?" but I'd like to emphasize that this is really so serial problem on utilizing JIRA Service Desk for multiple 'customers'.
Currently, any Service Desk Customers can access the Help Center and browse list of all customer portals for other customers. And furthermore, incredibly, one can create a request in that portal for another customer. We and of course our customers never permit this 'wrong' behaviour and need secure separation of one's own portal from any other customer's. Specifically speaking, we are eager to forbid our Service Desk customer strictly to access contents below:
- Help Center -
<span class="nolink">https://<domain_name>.<a class="external-link" href="http://atlassian.net/" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">atlassian.net/</a></span>servicedesk/customer/portals - Other sutomer's portal -
<span class="nolink">https://<domain_name>.<a class="external-link" href="http://atlassian.net/" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">atlassian.net/</a></span>servicedesk/customer/portal/<number for others>
How can we do this? Or shall we give up JIRA Service Desk and migrate to Zendesk?