I installed Jira software in one of my computer, which is used as the Jira server. In this computer, I used the Jira administrator account to create an example project and and create a Jira user account. then I want to use this user account to log the this project in another computer. I tried to use "http://localhost:8080" in browser but failed to connect. So my doubt is how should I access the server from other computers with user account.
Hi @Jianlei ,
When you are attempting to access the JIRA instance from other computers, you will not be able to access through http://localhost:8080 in browser, you need to use the IP address of the server on which the JIRA is installed. i.e
http://<ipaddress>:8080
Eg:-
http://192.168.0.1:8080
Thanks,
Kiran
Hello,
You should check that firewalls on your computer with Jira do not block access to Jira.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.