I am getting the error message "Exception Uncaught TypeError:cannot read property 'scrollheight' of undefined" when I add an Epic.
Hi @Naveen Jacob , Welcome to the community.
Please try Enable Safe mode and let us know if still, the problem persists. This is to make sure the error is not caused by any third party installed plugins.
BTW what is the Jira version.
Thanks,Ram.
I have the same problem.
Jira v8.1.0
An error occurredHide…
Please try refreshing the page, or contact your administrator / Atlassian Support if the problem continues.
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/72.0.3626.121 Safari/537.36
Hey everyone,
We've tried to reproduce this issue on a local test instance of ours and we found that this is a bug that appears to happen when creating an epic from the backlog:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWSERVER-20044
We recommend you to vote the issue so our devs can fix this bug and prioritise over other bugs, and to please watch the issue so you can get all updates on the bug. The bug will be fixed in accordance with our Server Bug Fix Policy
Apologies for the inconvenience on this!
Thanks for your understanding.
Regards,Martin
Thanks @Martin Orzaiz (Atlassian)! This is exactly what one of my developers ran into i'll keep an eye on the issue for when it gets fixed.
I'm having this exact issue. Is there a fix for this?
I'm running JIRA version 8.1.0 on Ubuntu.
Hi @Enrique Ruiz-Velasco ,
If you look at the first answer by @Martin Orzaiz (Atlassian) there is an open bug for this which you should watch and vote for.
One of our developers found that to work around this issue just make sure you aren't creating epics from the backlog view of the sprint board and it should work fine.
Hope that helps!
-James
I also facing this error in one of our Jira Projects in Backlog screen.
Workaround:Move to other screens like Active Sprints, then create the issue/Epic, it works.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.