Hi. I'm running JIRA Service Desk (JIRA V7.3.6 with Service Desk V3.5.0) and there is a very strange bug with the system. If I go to 'Applications' -> 'JIRA Service Desk Configuration' -> 'Public signup' and enable 'Yes, project administrators can allow anyone to email the service desk or raise a request in the portal', the public can sign up fine and everything works as it should.
However, if I leave JIRA Service Desk running with this setting for about 5 or 10 minutes (it varies though) the 'Sign up for an account' links and even the 'Forgot your password?' links stop working. I literally click on them and they do nothing.
The URL it goes to is "servicedesk/customer/user/signup", but it does not load. There's no error screen or anything.
Any help is appreciated. Like I said however, this does work when I re-toggle the 'Yes, project administrators can allow anyone to email the service desk or raise a request in the portal' button in the 'JIRA Service Desk' -> 'Configuration' options screen from the admin panel, but it will only work for the public for maybe 5 or 10 minutes.
Thanks.