I am interested in adding a few reports into a NewGen project, but don't know how to
Hi Gautam and welcome to Atlassian Community!
To enable reports on next-gen projects, please go to the Project settings > Features and enable Reports.Currently, for next-gen, there are two types of reports: Burnup chart and Velocity chart. You can find more details on the link below:- Reporting
Regards,Angélica
I have a question.
Would you guys add more reports? I can't get anything management can understand.
It shows only reports by sprint and I can print them or export them so I can paste them on an e-mail or presentation and show progress.
Is there a better way to show progress to management?
Thanks.
Hi @Fausto,
The best option, in this case, is to use classic projects to get more complete reports. Next-gen has only two types of reports and it's not possible to export or print.You can find the types of reports for classic projects on the documentation below:- Reporting
It makes sense. Thank you so much Angélica.
-Fausto Daniel
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.