Can anyone help me understand why my query isn't providing the expected results?
I'd like to create a filter to show me all tickets that are not in the current open sprint. We do have some placeholder sprints created that are used largely for organizing tickets before they're assigned to actual working sprints.
If I create the query the following way the parameters for scrum team and status are ignored in the results I get and I end up seeing a significantly higher number of results than I should:
"SCRUM Team (Agile)" = Revolution AND sprint IS EMPTY OR sprint NOT IN openSprints() AND status in (Open, "In Progress", Reopened, New, "On Hold") and project = Development
If I try to create the query based on tickets that are not in the active sprint I get significantly fewer results than I should:
project = BLUE AND status in (Open, "In Progress", Reopened, New, "On Hold") AND "SCRUM Team (Agile)" = Revolution AND Sprint not in openSprints()
This query also provides far too many results and seems to ignore the scrum team and status parameters.
project = BLUE AND status in (Open, "In Progress", Reopened, New, "On Hold") AND "SCRUM Team (Agile)" = Revolution AND Sprint not in openSprints() OR Sprint is EMPTY
How can I correct this?