Once a Sprint is completed in a Next-Gen project, how do I see the issues that have been completed to refer back to them?
go to the project > reports page and view sprint report. select the sprint of interest. you can also create a JQL if you know the sprint number.
There is no such sprint report in next-gen projects (at least I couldn't find it). There are only Velocity and Burnup reports.
There is no such sprint report
@Eric Mangol ANOTHER reason why I stay so clear of NGP... 😭😭I've had the same problem before and there is no documentation covering this (IMO)https://confluence.atlassian.com/search/?query=view+done+issues+in+next+gen HOWEVER...Go to Project Settings -> Features Switch on REPORTS and ISSUE NAVIGATOR and you will have the reporting/issue overview you are used to with Classic Software and find DONE issues, plus pull Sprint ReportsGood luck
@André Pedralho / @Niasha : FYI !
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.