How can I prevent as an admin that project managers create next-gen projects with an open or limited access level. Every project at our company needs to be private.
when you create the project you can select open/limited/private. does that not meet your needs?
Jack,
No, because Project Managers can create their own next-gen projects and as an admin, I want to prevent them to create projects with an access level other then 'private'.
brining it back into the one thread here...
So the fundamental principal of NG is to allow "anyone" to create and manage their own project w/o needing an admin. This will not change. If you want configurable permissions you should use Classic. if you are an admin and don't want to allow NG then you should disable this project template.
I want them to create and manage projects, but I need to prevent that customer projects are public available on the internet.
So the only solution here is: education and faith?
your projects are open to the public by default? When I create an "anyone" project it is restricted to anyone w/ access to my companies domain. Disclaimer - i don't use NG for anyone projects but some of my users do.
You might want to give feedback to Atlassian via the Feedback link.
This is exactly what I am trying to do. Did you resolve this Bert?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.