First timer here. Not sure where to report bugs.
I'm working with a next-gen project on Jira Cloud. I created a parent issue, then children issues. When I visit the page of a child issue, I see the issue’s heading at the top, and above it are a link to parent issue, and a link to the page I’m already on.
I see the link to the parent issue doesn’t actually point to the page of the parent page, but simply back to the page I’m on. (Well, to be precise, it points to '#'.) Yet, clicking the link does bring me to the parent page, so I guess that linking is done via JavaScript and not simple HTML.
While a normal click causes no issues, it does mean command-clicking on the link won’t open the page of the parent issue in a new tab, like I expect, but simply a copy of the page I’m already on instead.