I've read the docs here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucket/publishing-a-website-on-bitbucket-cloud-221449776.html
Which says:
Hosting Multiple Projects Under a Single Website
You may have multiple projects that you want to host from the same Bitbucket websites, you can do this by placing each project in a repository subdirectory. In this example, you would want to organize things such that you can point users to:
Each project sub-directory would act as a self-contained website with its own index.html.
Bitbucket is forgiving with regard to trailing slashes: a request to <a href="https://accountname.bitbucket.io/projectX/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">https://accountname.bitbucket.io/projectX/</a> with result in projectX/index.html being served (if such a file exists), regardless of whether the trailing slash is included in the URL.
Now, maybe I'm not familiar with all of bitbucket's functionality or terminology but I'm having trouble understanding this bit of documentation.
I've created a published main repo just fine by naming one accountname.bitbucket.io. However, I can't seem to create a subdirectory with a second repo.
I tried using the project name and naming a repo under that something like "accountname.bitbucket.io/project-name", but that didn't work. I tried uploading a git submodule, and that didn't work. I've tried just going to accountname.bitbucket.io/repo-name and that didn't work.
So I'm confused, is it even possible to publish multiple repos under one account?