I feel the documentation provided here
https://developer.atlassian.com/server/jira/platform/integrating-with-jira-service-desk/
Is not complete, I can't figure how to add custom fields to an issue type, how to create new issues types.
Is this even possible installing a module? , can I create a module which adds new fields to an issue type or creates a new issue type?
@Rafael
Please start with the following documentation, make sure to select the right version for your JIRA Server:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/get-started-with-jira-service-desk/get-started-with-jira-service-desk-917968272.html
Let us know if you have any questions.
Best,
Fadoua
Thanks for your answer, but the link is not related to building modules, I already know how to use Jira Service Desk, but I want to build Plugins (or modules) for jira service desk (server).
The problem is, the documentation is very very limited compared to jira,confluence,bitbucket, etc.
My bad let me see if I can find something for you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.