I see this property (without a value) on some transitions in a workflow that is visible from the customer portal. Maybe all other transitions have it, I have not checked.
Any idea what it means?
Thanks
Hey Amir,my answer might be a bit late but I just began digging into Jira service desk / management.
Both workflow properties servicedesk.customer.transition.resolution and servicedesk.customer.transition.active are related.
If you are in the workflow's diagram view and select the affected transition you have the option Show transition in the customer portal. Once you enable the option (servicedesk.customer.transition.active = true) you get an overlay windows asking you what should happen with the resolution. Depending on the option you select different values are written to servicedesk.customer.transition.resolution.
Do not change resolution
Set resolution to value, e.g. Done
Cheers,Patrice
If memory serves it is used to set the resolution value when the customer transitions an issue from the portal. I’m mobile at the moment making it more challenging to confirm. Search the docs or google the term it should show up.
Well, not in my case - the specific transition does not set the resolution. And I did search Google, Atlassian docs and the forums - only then I posted the question.
Also, if the property does not have a value, how is the resolution set? The only way is by using a post-function
When you set the option to make it accessible to the customer it adds those transition properties by default.
In addition, I found that if you have set servicedesk.customer.transition.active to active and servicedesk.customer.transition.resolution to -1 it should clear the resolution when you use that transition (in the portal).
However, the resolution will only be cleared if the transition is done in the portal. If you transition the ticket not in the portal, but directly in Jira, the resolution will not be cleared!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.