I've tried just about every faq, forum and guide, but still cannot get Bitbucket server to link to Jira. The actual linking process works, and says Connected on both sides, but if I go to a Jira software Issue, I see this on the right side:
JIRA is having difficulty contacting Bitbucket. If this condition persists, please contact your Jira Administrators.
Is there anything else I can check? I've tried reinitializing the connection about 3x by deleting from both sides, then initializing from bitbucket first, then the next time from Jira cloud first. Neither order seems to make a difference.
I missed being able to use the wizard at first run of Bitbucket as I skipped it. Is there anything else I can do, or check to make sure I've configured this properly? Are there any open ports required for this to work on the Bitbucket server side aside from https?
Lastly, I just noticed that I have an old, un-used bitbucket cloud trial account. Could that be causing this issue? in trying to link to bitbucket server? If so, how do I remove the bitbucket cloud trial?
Thanks!