I do not see the ... I have created the project myself and do not see how I can edit, or even create a new board. I set up the Jira instance as well.
Hi @Summer Swigart ,
Using Jira Cloud or Jira Server? You can't see the board after the project is created?
We are using Jira Core in the cloud. I am able to see the board, change it's columns using workflow, etc. But I realized after doing some digging, that what I want to do (create Swimlanes) is something that only comes with Jira Software on top of the Core features. So right now I can only create projects of type Business and do not see the "..." on the top right of a board. It's my understanding then that I need to upgrade some of the core users to "Jira Software" users. Can you confirm that?
I hope the following 2 posts can help you.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/What-is-the-difference-between-Jira-Core-and-Jira-Software/qaq-p/65031
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Core-questions/How-do-I-change-jira-core-to-jira-software/qaq-p/998592
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.