Hi, I'm new to Jira and I'm trying to get it to work for our workflow.
Suppose we have a project to develop an app.
The three main components of the project are:
- server setup
- back-end functionalities
- front end functionalities
Each one of these three can be broken down into dozens of sprints with dozens of issues one each sprint.
I would like to have a Kanban board for my three main components.
I would also like to have the many sprints for each component.
Ultimately what I'm driving at is that the overall progress of the main components that I have in the Kanban is tracked and depends on the sprints that directly correlate to the component.
So for example, if for front end functionalities we have sprints for:
and each one of these sprints has 50 issues (for a total of 100 issues), I would like the main Kanban board with the front end functionalities to be updated every time an issue in the sprint gets updated.
Hope I'm making sense!
Thanks for trying to help me out.