Hello, as my project is shifting from Jira software(cloud) to Jira Service Desk, I want to know how can I migrate all the data (issues etc) from Jira software to Jira Service Desk so that I can resume from there only.
HiĀ @[deleted]
welcome to the community.
You can bulk change the issues in your project and move them all to the new Jira Service Desk project. Here are the Atlassian Docs about bulk changes.
Cheers,Matthias.
Will this link help me migrate all issues from Jira software to Service Desk?
Yes, it will (if you want to migrate them within the same jira instance, so they both have the same domain XXXX.atlassian.net). Is this your use case?
I am going to buy a new license for Service Desk, currently, I am using cloud Jira Software (where all the issues are present). Not sure whether the domain will be the same or not.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.