- I already saw [1] and follow [2].
- Already tested with a rsa key with and without password.
- Git for Windows updated from 2.10 to 2.21.0.
No solution. Will I need to uninstall git, reboot and so on until what?
I'm hesiated and jaded of this kind of broken stuff.
Status:
- git fetch only works with HTTPS (seems like a ugly backward compatibility)
- git push and fetch broken with GIT
- SSH KEY is ok
$ ssh -T git@bitbucket.org
The authenticity of host 'bitbucket.org (18.205.93.1)' can't be established.
RSA key fingerprint is SHA256:zzXQOXSRBEiUtuE8AikJYKwbHaxvSc0ojez9YXaGp1A.
Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no)? yes
Warning: Permanently added 'bitbucket.org,18.205.93.1' (RSA) to the list of known hosts.
logged in as varribas.
You can use git or hg to connect to Bitbucket. Shell access is disabled.
- Tested also on Linux (raspberry pi) with same result..., so problem is not windows XD
Can someone just explain why HTTPS is being discarded?
[1] https://stackoverflow.com/questions/20928681/cannot-push-to-bitbucket-via-https-anymore-git-returns-fatal-error
[2] https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucket/set-up-an-ssh-key-728138079.html