Hello,
Since I have installed Jira Desktop inside Jira, the boards gone away! I need help to bring them back.
Thanks
What do you mean by "Jira Desktop" and "inside Jira"?
Version: 8.0.2
Sorry! I meant "Jira Service Desk"
I choosed the installation over my Jira, and then the boards were gone. It seems that Jira Agile is disabled, but I cannot enable it. That's the problem.
That makes sense (I mean adding JSD, not that it kills Software). Could you go to "manage applications" and check the status of Jira Software? I expect it to be disabled, but also have an enable option, which should make it work, or give you a proper error report.
Hello Nic,
This is what I have found:
As you can see, Agile plugin is disabled and there is nothing I can do to enable it.
Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.