I have installed Jira 8.0.1 (self hosted) and than I can't execute any search. The search button does nothing.
How can I solve the problem?
Thanks a lot
Samuele,
Can you please check your Jira Server logs when you attempt the search and let us know the lines that show up at that time that say ERROR, including the "caused by" portion below it?
The actual log files generated by Jira can be found in the following locations:
Jira application log — bin/atlassian-jira.log
bin/atlassian-jira.log
Application server log — generally the application server log file can be found under the logs directory. However, this can vary depending on the application server you are running.
logs
Please also let us know the following:
Thank you for your help!
Regards,
Shannon
Hi Shannon,
no lines are written in atlassian-jira.log, nor in catalina.out.
Seems that the button don't rise the call to the server. I click on the "Search" button but nothing happen on the server.
This problem is very important for us!!!
That's very odd that nothing is even being written to the Jira logs.
No request is sent to the server when I try to perform a search.
Same problem using a anonymous session with Chrome.
I have also the har file and the browser console file with no messages
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.