JIRA hangs when creating tickets and opening attachments using Windows 10
Ok, up on some additional testing myself, I found the solution to my customers problem. Turns out that it was that fact that the user was connecting to http instead of https. Once I had my customer try connecting to our Jira using an https connection, all of his problems were resolved.
Thanks for your help today!
Hi @slsdeveloper ,
Are you on a Server, Data Center, or Cloud implementation? Also, since Jira is web-driven, are you using IE or Chrome?
-Scott
We are on Server implementation, and my customer is having this issue on Windows 10 and my Jira is on version 7.13 using all of the following browsers:
Chrome 72.0.3626.121Edge 42.17134.1.0IE 11.523.171340.0
Also, none of my co-workers in the office and remote are having the same issue. The all use Windows 10 as well. Most use Chrome, 1 may use Firefox.
I am on a Mac and do not have the same issue either. I use Chrome. I am currently installing Virtual Box and Windows 10 to see if I can reproduce it with that configuration.
Another question...is the customer using SourceTree 1.8.1?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.