I have created a jira service desk project with required Request Types, Project Roles duvh as Tier I, Tier II besides existing roles( Administrator and Service Desk Team), and i have set up a permission scheme giving specific permissions to all 4 roles as below:
1. Tier I (Ist level support will recieve/create tickets for customers, and assigns it to Tier II)
2. Tier II (2nd level support will look into tickets and provides resolution within SLA)
3. Service Desk Team (Will handle escalated tickets which couldn't be resolved by Tier II)
4. Administrator (Project Admin & Lead who can also create, assign, resolve tickets besides project administration)
PROBLEM: All the users invited to the project are designated with a "Service Desk Team" role by default. Though I have added users to this project as Tier II, Tier I users are not able to assign the tickets to Tier II but are able to assign to same users if they are marked with role "Service Desk Team". Would like to know reason behind it. Can you please help me...