Can you open a Jira SD ticket for a customer that did not use the service portal...when I use a "raise a ticket" option...I only see my team members. I have added all the customers names in the service portal and thought I could choose from this list....thank you
Hey @Rob ,
check if your customers have permission to access Service Desk projects? You can do it manually, but you can also add them to organization and they will have to access to the appropriate projects automatically. Maybe this can help you: https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskcloud/blog/2016/09/group-customers-in-organizations.
Cheers,
Karolina
Karolina...thank you but this link is not found
@Robreally? Weird. Here, I tried it and deleted whatever was causing the problem, should work now:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskcloud/blog/2016/09/group-customers-in-organizations
That link works...I have a related question...maybe Im not seeing the customers because they have not yet signed up via the "welcome" email they get when they are added to the system (emails when out this week). Could that be the issue?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.