Hello,
I am using Jira cloud and I would like to import my screenshots (of tests results) to Jira by API.
I am using Jenkins, I already tried this code(shell command) but doesn't work to Jira cloud.
curl -D- -u myuser:mypass -X POST -H "X-Atlassian-Token: no-check" -F "file=@tests/files/attachments/SMALL_TXT.txt" http://urljiracloud.net/rest/api/3/issue/XX-1196/attachments
I got this result, but none attachment is added
+ curl -D- -u myuser:mypass -X POST -H X-Atlassian-Token: no-check -F file=@tests/files/attachments/SMALL_TXT.txt http://urljiracloud.net/rest/api/3/issue/XX-1196/attachments
% Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current
Dload Upload Total Spent Left Speed
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 0
0 2734k 0 0 0 0 0 0 --:--:-- 0:00:01 --:--:-- 0
4 2734k 0 0 4 112k 0 73681 0:00:38 0:00:01 0:00:37 73656
19 2734k 0 0 19 528k 0 209k 0:00:13 0:00:02 0:00:11 208k
45 2734k 0 0 45 1248k 0 354k 0:00:07 0:00:03 0:00:04 354k
83 2734k 0 0 83 2288k 0 504k 0:00:05 0:00:04 0:00:01 504kHTTP/1.1 301 Moved Permanently
Content-Type: text/html
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2019 11:35:07 GMT
Location: https://urljiracloud.net/rest/api/3/issue/XX-1196/attachments
Connection: Keep-Alive
Content-Length: 0
100 2734k 0 0 100 2734k 0 550k 0:00:04 0:00:04 --:--:-- 732k
Does someone know how to import images, files to Jira Cloud?
Found the problem:
The problem were the url
http://urljiracloud.net/rest/api/3/issue/XX-1196/attachments
is http but now is using https.
In log returns 301 and show the new url in the log, I learned this now with a colleague.
I hope that can help someone too.