This is possible?
Outside the telegram, is there any other social network integrated with the jira?
See ya
I talking about integration you would first need to say more about what you want to achieve by integrating two products. Do you want to do what (from Jira.. or Whatsapp.. etc.) .. Create issue from Whatsapp or maybe list all the issues from Jira? What is "social network" in your opinion?
Create issues mainly and allow chat. Hangouts, Facebook messenger... But whatsapp is the ideal.
Something like:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?hosting=cloud&query=facebook
or
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?hosting=cloud&query=hangout
Not sure about Whatsapp
Best
JP
Hi Roberto,
have you come to a feasible answer about this matter?. I'm interested, like you, in create tickets from Whatsapp.
Thanks
I need to be able to open issues through WhatsApp. When my client sent a message to my WhatsApp number, I want to open an issue in Jira Service Desk and have a conversation between Jira and WhatsApp.
WhatsUpp is developed by Facebook and it requires using some API to make the integration working. It looks like it is more complicated than it is in most of the communication platforms - it requires access to some Business profile ..
https://developers.facebook.com/docs/whatsapp/overview
Same for me. To me it will be critical to the purchase decision. I need whatsapp. Telegram and facebook are nice but I really need my clients to communicate with the servioce desk via whatsapp while in the background an issue will be opened and kept up to date
Doesn't seem to be too complex technically from my point of view. But to me it's no clear if you have to pay something to use the API or just having the bussines site on facebook and the phone number it's enough.
On this link https://developers.facebook.com/docs/whatsapp/getting-started#technical we have technical information on how to setup the environment to use the API.
:-) and than simply connect it with this API https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/?utm_source=%2Fcloud%2Fjira%2Fplatform%2Frest%2F&utm_medium=302#version
I find it amazing that two large users groups of Whatsapp and JIRA have not yet been connected on a few simple actions:
- create Issue- chat on Issue
I'd be happy to pay a few Euros monthly for any app that offers this.
Maybe that Whats Up is not a popular app for business chat.. Domination of Slack and other tools on the market that have additional features (Teams, Rocket.Chat.. etc.) do not push anyone to create that kind of integration..
I think you would be surprised how many do use it for business chat. I am looking for the same integration.
Any news of this??
Regards,
Me too!
me too!
I was funding a team to do this,However, in addition to the high cost, there is a lot of technical impediment to making this solution. It's not just connecting the API and everything is working.There are many issues of communication and messaging from Atlassian
Our company is working on launching this feature next month
HI @bentimms
Hi alex, on what product? ,, whats your company name?
Cheers,
@Alex Which company? how will can we obtain or sign up?
Nothing until now. =/
@Roberto Miasack We are working to launch next week
@Guilio Marin
Our company is working on launching this feature next week
for many informations: suporte@fatortec.com.br
The plug-in was sent today for approval and the first version (1.0) will be available on the Atlassian Marketplace soon
@Alex Could you share the link of the app please?
the plugin is ready. we are waiting for bureaucratic documentation. but we were able to install in environments
Please.
Send email to: suporte@fatortec.com.br
Marketplace approved plugin.
We are awaiting documents from the Federal Revenue Service.
What is the name of the plug-in? Will it be available for Jira service desk cloud?
Yes, Its avaiable to JIRA CloudAfter JIRA Server.
It will be "Whatsapp".But I can't go into more detail due to copyright issues
Are there any data available on the costs to use this plug in?
Hi all,We have some pending issues in creating individual instances along with the official Whatsapp API.
We will release a free initial version to collect information from users for improvements.
Atlassian reported today (2020-05-12) that it will approve the plugin
maravilha!
@nurac how do we participate in the initial trial?
Dear Alex,
I tried to contact you by mail but I didn't receive any reply. our company is interested too and would be interested for us if you can share documentation about this app. Many thanks
Ivan
Sorry for the delay in launching, because it is something much more complex than we were imagining providing 1 instance of whatsapp for each JIRA, guaranteeing security with encrypted traffic (end to end) in whatsapp standards.
We initially launched for free this first month to collect performance information, bugs and incidents.
The application is already available in the marketplace (available for cloud) and I believe that in a few weeks it will be available for SERVER.
Between May 20 and May 21 we are closing the stability of the environments, any inconvenience or instability we will correct in these two days.
Be patient as we are very excited to provide a unique product on the Marketplace.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1222701/whatsapp-notification-cloud?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
Não consigo baixar!
We are resolving the escalation of the environment.
by the 21st, everything will be normalized!
consegui baixar.
agora nao consigo ler o qr code!
Hello everyone,We work hard to stabilize our plugin.
As the integration with whatsapp is too complex, we are launching the free version for everyone to use and collect performance and error information.
I thank everyone.
IMPORTANT NOTE. reinstall the "Whatsapp Notification" plugin again,
Addon on marketplace: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1222701/whatsapp-notification-cloud?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
--------
Help us by providing improvements and reporting bugs:
suporte@fatortec.com.br
https://fatortec.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/4/group/6
Thanks for your patience,
This initial version is free and unlimited for your use, feel free to tell us about your experience.
See the unique and complete documentation on how to install, configure and use.
https://fatortec.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/WN/pages/217972737/Fast+confinguration+whatsapp+notification
New update!
Select your country’s IDD,Now, in the custom field to notify your user, it is no longer necessary to enter a DDI (ex: +1 or +55)
We would like to know how your experience with the plugin is going.
Today we made new updates to make use more stable.
Hi team!,Today we launched a new version with a better interface.All Whatsapp notifications are working.
Hello there, nice to know! does it works with Jira Service Desk?
Muito Obrigado
Yes,You can use it in workflows.
Buen dia Alex, quiero verificar la documentacion que adjuntas en el link, pero no tengo acceso. No se si puedas apoyarme en pasarme este documento o darme acceso?
Pode visualizar novamente. Ajustado
Gracias !!
Since yesterday I am trying to connect the app but I am not successful. I always get the error message.
We are selling the plugin for lack of developers, in case any company is interested.suporte@fatortec.com.br
Olá Alex, temos interesse. Existe um ambiente de homologação para teste?
The marketplace app Omnichat for Jira Service Management is the answer https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1223887/omnichat-for-jira-service-management
It provides SMS and WhatsApp integration
It is also powered by the biggest omnichannel global leader Infobip. Atlassian recently released a Success Story on Infobip https://www.atlassian.com/customers/infobip
seamless integration enjoy
I am waitingfor it... Thanks in advance
hello daniel, please refer to this addon in marketplace it connects jira with whatsapp where you can create tickets from whatsapp in jira and respond back to whatsapp through jira comments.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1226513/whatsapp-connector-for-jira-twilio?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.