Hi,
How do I activate an account that has been disadbled?
You will need one of your site administrators to re-enable it.
I am site admin...
Hmm. A site admin account can only be disabled by another site admin, or when your Cloud subscription has been cancelled (either by asking or by not paying). But you should have been emailed about any cancellation if you're the owner of the Cloud systems.
It's not my account that has been disabled. My question is how I, as admin, enable his account. I can't see where/how to do that.
See https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/deactivate-a-managed-account-961259517.html
I can´t see any button (or link) that´s called 'Reactivate account'. Are there some rights that´s missing on my Account?
You don't have admin rights if you can't re-activate users on that users "edit user" page.
I haven't currently got site-admin on a Cloud system to check this, but I remember some talk about "if a user is completely deleted from a remote directory (or atlassian account), you still see their account for the history, but can't re-activate it because there's nothing there any more". I'm not sure if that was just a suggestion or if it had been done. That could explain it too.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.