Hi all, so first off I am completely new to BitBucket and have only first looked at it yesterday so bear with me here.
I'm looking to migrate all projects and (private) repos from an existing on-prem server to a newly setup BitBucket Cloud account. I've been looking through some of the documentation with how to do this and see some people have referred to the REST APIs to script this. I see plenty of examples for importing just the repos from other public facing GIT repos but not much with the scenario I'm facing. Has anyone else successfully done what I'm trying to do here? Ideally I'm looking for a complete 'backup/restore' deal where I can get the users, projects, repos, etc all in one shot but it looks like this doesn't exist. Obviously getting the projects and repos moved over is the most crucial. Any feedback that could help get me going with this would be much appreciated.