Hey,
I am currently evaluating Jira Service Desk and encountered 3 big problems that will be some kind of a showstopper.
1. We have our JIRA only accesible in our company-network, therefore we do not want to use some kind of customer portal which is not accessible to the users. Tickets should be handled via mail only. However, I did not find any possibility to make that work. Does JSD not support ticket-handling via email only?
2. It is possible to create a 'mail channel' for incoming requests. However, I can somehow only create one channel for a Service-Desk project. Isn't it possible to have different channels for different request-types (like sales@company, helpdesk@company, etc)?
3. All outgoing emails are sent using the 'default' SMTP but I am not able to configure a second SMTP (so 'default' seems to be the one and only here). This results in the fact that even my Service-Desk projects use the same outgoing mail, just the 'reply-to' field is different. Is there any way to have a seprate outgoing mail for each mail-handler?
Best Regards