Hi All,
Is there any possiblity to add filter picker, as we see in gadgets to the transition screen?
Thanks in advance
No. The filter pickers are there for asking the user what filter they want to use in a report, gadget or view.
A filter is not an object that has much relevance to an issue, so there's nothing there to support this, because it's pretty much useless. I can only think of one possible use for it myself, but I'd be interested to know why you're asking - there may be a workaround we can suggest (other than coding)
I think there is no Filter Picker Type for Jira.
you have alternative to get the values from the Filter.
https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/205262/filter-picker-in-jira-view-issue
@Binisha,
there is no custom field in jira as of now!!
you have to write your own code to achive this function.
use JavaScript and REST or develop filter picker custom field type.
Cheers!!
Hi Nic,
Thanks. I need an option to select all the issues from the filters, user adds into the issue and update a customfield with those issues.
However, I can add a text area/ text field and ask the users to type in their filter name, but I need to have a validation set to that field and also its not user friendly. So thats why I opted for a filter picker(if available).
Thanks
Hi Rambanam,
Thanks. Let me try that alternative, if there is no facility available in Jira
Hi Bharadwaj,
Thanks! I will go through the link and get back to you.
Thanks.
I'd use issue links for this - filtering isn't that useful here.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.