cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Filter Picker in JIRA View Issue

Vincent Thoulé
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 26, 2013

Hi All,

I need to implement a Filter Picker in some custom development in JIRA View Issue (not as customfield).

I am looking for a solution similar as the AJS.gadget.fields.filterPicker() , method available for Gadget development.

I make some quick check, and it appears it would be difficult to resuse AJS.gadget.fields.filterPicker() without encountering side effect, due to the needed dependencies of this method.

Do you have any idea how can be do it without rewriting all the object.

Regards

Vincent

2 answers

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
HarryH
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 8, 2013

Because you can get the filter list, then on the UI side, if you are creating a select list, you can set the list as the option values.

0 votes
HarryH
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 2, 2013

You can get the filter values into a list and then set it to a custom select list if you want.

filters = new ArrayList();
filters.addAll ( ComponentManager.getInstance().getSearchRequestService().getFavouriteFilters ( u ) );

Vincent Thoulé
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 8, 2013

Hi Harry,

I already know how to retrieve the list of filter.

My question is related the UI side.

I need to provide a Filter Picker (Search Favorite but also by owner, or Filter Name).

V.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events