We use JIRA projects as products because the defects from the same product can be moved from one project to another. So far, we have been using Sprints to define the projects, but we are looking for a better way to organize our projects. I am looking for best practices and ideas about how to implement the following:
- Jira projects are our products.
- Inside each product, we will have different boards to define each Project.
- Inside each board, we will have the normal sprints for each project. But, my main concern is how to configure the board correctly so we only see the tickets for that specific project. I am thinking of using EPIC and adding the EPIC to all the tickets or a custom field with the project name. So I can use the query in the board settings.
Any feedback or recommendation is welcome.
Thank you