How to I fix this issue?
Some of my support desk customers are seeing a narrow view of the table or requests instead of the wider full view (like what I see when visiting as a customer). It is also cutting off all our how to article pages
Looks like you are using refined themes. If that is the case you will need to make adjustments to your refined theme template.
where can I access that? We didn't adjust any of the theme elements on the service desk.
First you should ensure that you are using refined themes. Check your add-ons (apps) and ensure that it is installed. If it is installed then you can use their documentation to review configuration. https://docs.refinedwiki.com/display/RTJSDS/RefinedTheme+for+Jira+Service+Desk
You can also contact them and their support will help resolve the issue. It looks like adjustments were made to the theme layout.
Hi Brant! We don't have any themes installed. This is the standard setup through the Jira support desk. I see the issues normally when I view it in my screen, but the picture above is from a customer of ours when viewing from theirs.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.