I installed the macro, but the google sheet does not display.
I simply get unauthorized error 401.
I can click the link 'open in google drive' and I get to the document. But I can not see it on google drive.
@Daniel Wilczynski , Try replacing the URL link with Edit link of the Google sheets and also check for Permissions in the google sheets file.
Hi,
@Haran KumarThis is already the case. The sheet is editable by the organization. I used that editable link on the macro.
The sheet was created by me and that is the gsuite account that I gave It permission to for the plugin.
@Daniel Wilczynski , Sounds like you have gone wrong no where. As I am not a tech guy , I leave this to some expert personnel to acknowledge. To the best of my knowledge there may be some code issues with the plugin . Not sure. Will Look out for some Possible solutions . Regards.
@Daniel Wilczynski , Meanwhile you may refer to the below for some clarity.
I've just lost the ability to see embedded google sheets. Making them world editable works. But I can't do that.
@jonathan_brewer does the issue still persist. If yes, log out from your atlassian account. Try clearing all cookies and cache files from your browser . Now you may try again to connect to the page, you should be able to view the embedded content after the initial log in . This worked for me , so I guess it should hold good for you too .Best Wishes.
We can't open this document as Jonathan BrewerThe document may not exist or you might not have permission to see it.
My browser credentials are all good - there's still a problem with Confluence.
@jonathan_brewer , In the embedded sheet do you have an option called Switch account displayed . If so click on to it and sign in to your atlassian account then see whether you are able to find the content of the sheet in the confluence page . I Hope this might help you .
I had a similar issue with a 403 error and the root of the problem was blocking 3rd party cookies in Chrome. Once I allowed 3rd party cookies, I was able to see the embedded google content correcty.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.