I am trying to get a report of all incidents that where opened and closed on the same day. Is there any way to do this in standard Jira ( 7.5 or 8.0 )
Hi @Mark Rowlands
You can't do this in standard Jira, see this feature request: Add ability to compare date fields using JQL.
If you have ScriptRunner installed, you can use the DateCompare JQL function:
issueFunction in dateCompare("", "resolutionDate = creationDate")
Hope this helps,
- Manon
Hi,
I get this error when trying this exact JQL :
Is this a bug ?
Anyway I can use
issueFunction in dateCompare("", "created + 1d > resolved")
instead I guess.
Thanks for your feedback, then I guess the query should rather be:
issueFunction in dateCompare("", "resolutionDate = created")
or:
issueFunction in dateCompare("", "resolved= created")
I can't test it right now so let me know if it works
I have made a few tests and these seem to work only if the issue is resolved within the same minute it was created, so I guess it is comparing up to the hh:mm format ?
ok, thanks Manon, I got the results i needed direct from the database, not optimal but whatever. 9600 bucks for scriptrunner just for this is not really justifiable ;-)
Glad it helped! If you only needed that one JQL, it's indeed a bit too pricy
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.