Dear Jira Community,
I have recently started a sprint in Jira in a board and suddently this sprint shows up in a second board (where it shouldn't be).
I have read that a sprint will be displayed in a board under one of the two conditions:
- it was created in that board (this can be checked in the database, in the RAPID_VIEW_ID column in the "AO_60DB71_SPRINT" table);
- issues included in the board are associated with the sprint
I can exclude point 1 because I know I created and started the sprint in the "correct" board
I don't know how to check point 2 though? I am almost 99% sure that in the started sprint there are only topics from the correct board and nothing has been moved between the 2 boards.
How can I fix this problem? I need to get rid of that second open sprint in the board.
Do I have to close the sprint which is accidently showing up in the wrong board and move all the stories etc. to a new sprint and immediately re-start it?
I hope you can help me!
Best regards
Felix