I am trying to create a dashboard with priority assigned to affected version. But not finding this is an option on any of the drop down choices. What am I missing? If so which gadget should i be using to create this report?
@[deleted], can you please clarify? I don't understand what you are trying to do here. Are you wanting a report that that shows the number of issues in each priority for every release version or something else?
Hi. I am using Jira as our ITGRC tool. So I create stories/task and then add the following to the story;
1) Affected version : area being audited ( ie : Change Management)
2) Priority: demonstrates how the task would rank for my assessor so that it can prioritize their workload.
I want to be able to run reports on their workload, based on the priority and the affected version .
I hope this makes sense @Jack Brickey
affects version is not an available statistic type.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.